iO Fenbender 100 1lt Wormer
iO Fenbender 100 is an Oral Anthelmintic for the control of benzimidazole sensitive roundworms and lungworms in cattle, and large and small strongyles, ascarids, and pinworms in horses.
ACTIVE CONSTITUENT: 100 g/L FENBENDAZOLE
iO Fenbender 100 contains Fenbendazole, a member of the benimidazole family of drenches. It is effective in cattle and horses against benzimidazole sensitive strains of the following internal parasites:
- Barber's pole worm (Haemonchus placei)
- Small brown stomach worm (Ostertagia spp.)
- Small hair worm (Trichostrongylus spp.)
- Nodule worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum)
- Thin necked intestinal worm (Nematodirus spp.)
- Small intestinal worm (Cooperia spp.)
- Lungworm (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
- Whipworm ( Trichuris spp. Capillaria spp.)
- Large strongyles (S. vulgaris, S. edentatus, S.equinus)
- Small strongyles (Trichonema spp., Triodontophorus spp.)
- Ascarids (Parascaris equorum , Oxyuris spp.)
Fenbender Dosage and Usage:
Shake well before use.
iO Fenbender 100 can be administered orally through standard accurate drenching equipment.
Clean equipment thoroughly before and after use.
CATTLE: 3.75 mL/50 kg bodyweight (7.5 mg Fenbendazole per kg bodyweight)
HORSES: 1 mL/10 kg bodyweight (10 mg Fenbendazole per kg bodyweight).
For the control of Strongyloides westeri in foals:
5 mL/10 kg bodyweight (50 mg Fenbendazole per kg bodyweight).