Slippery Elm Powder 1kg
- Soothes and protects inflamed tissue
- Highly beneficial for the treatment and/or preventative maintenance of equine gastric ulcersÂ
- Regulates intestinal flora in the gut
- May assist with the management of diarrhoea and in the aftercare of some colic cases
- Used for treatment of colds, flu and sore throats
- The older horse will benefit from the bark's nutritional value
Slippery Elm Bark Powder contains calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, potassium, selenium, zinc, vitamins B1, B2, B3 and C.
Note that Slippery Elm Bark Powder is also known as Moose Elm and Red Elm.