iO Equigard LV Equine Wormer with tape 7.49g
iO Equigard with Tape Horse Paste is for the treatment and control of roundworms, tapeworm and bots in horses.
This is a great value, low dose volume broad spectrum wormer including tapeworm control.
Active constituents: 140.3mg/g Praziquantel 18.7mg/g Ivermectin
Features & Benefits:
- Treats and controls tapeworm, large strongyles, small strongyles (including strains that have become resistant to benzimidazole), pinworms, ascarids )roundworms), hair worms, large-mouth stomach worms, neck threadworms, bots, lungworms, intestinal threadworms, Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous larvae (summer sores) and Onchocerca app. microfilariae (cutaneous onchocerciasis)
- Equigard with Tape has a wide safety margin at the recommended dose level.
- It may be used in horses of all ages. Mares may be rated at any stage of pregnancy. Stallions may be treated without adversely affecting their fertility.
- Ergonomic syringe for quick administration, fits smaller hands. Less chance of spitting out.
- Syringe volume 7.49g
- Available as single syringe or stud bucket of 60 syringes.
DOSE RATE: The contents of one syringe will treat one horse of 700kg bodyweight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger will deliver 1.07g of paste which is sufficient to treat 100kg bodyweight.