Whites Rural Chain Strainer is a proven design with hard wearing features, built tough to last.
The smooth-grip jaws hold all common sizes of fence wire while minimising wire damage. The claws and grips are heat treated steel grade S.G cast iron to ensure long life.
The rugged steel handles are gold passivated for superior protection. Also includes a gold passivated standard tested chain with swivel and heavy duty rivets.
• Hard Non-Brittle Iron Casting
• Solid, Threaded Claw Head
• High Tensile Pivot Bolt - Replaceable
• Removable Threaded Long Handle
• 1.8m Standard Tested Chain
• Smooth Grip Jaws & Anchor Hook